Friday, May 20, 2011

middle heavy.

As much as I have been busy in the garden I have been busy with the bun in the oven too. So I finally got some things planted. It is no easy feat since I can't really bend over much any more and can't squat for long... so if you drive by you are likely to see a very belly heavy woman on all fours carefully spacing beet seeds. I have noticed way more dirty laundry from this years garden! On Thursday the 12th I got lima beans, green beans, beets, carrots, spinach and some onions planted in the main vegetable garden. This weekend we are going to buy some tomatoes from the farmers market since they were so nice last year. I hope to get in all of my inside seeds too. There is no pictures since it is still a bare garden but now with some sticks poking up so I know where to walk and where I planted. Hopefully soon I will only have to bend down to do some harvesting and picking out some stray weeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment